BrainFrame v0.24.0 is now available! This is a major release with many exciting changes, so please check it out.
- The BrainFrame client now has beta support for Windows! Check it out on our Downloads page.
- Added an experimental option that significantly improves video file performance for some video formats. To try it, check “Avoid Transcoding” under advanced options when creating a video file stream in the client.
- Add a REST API endpoint to delete users
- Fix database connection leak when using the
- Fix UI resizing bug in zone/alarm creation page on some systems
- Significantly improve StreamGateway stability, especially under unreliable network conditions
- Improve BrainFrame client stability on unreliable network conditions
To upgrade, download the new docker-compose.yml and client from the Downloads page.