BrainFrame v0.23.2 is now available! This is a minor release with bug fixes, documentation improvements, and a new experimental feature.
- Fixed bug where query parameters were being removed from stream URLs when using the StreamGateway
- Add an architecture diagram to the user documentation
- Make it more clear in the user documentation when GPUs are recommended for systems running BrainFrame
- Add experimental support for hardware acceleration for devices with Intel CPUs
- Re-branded application and documentation to refer to “Aotu” instead of “Dilili Labs”. Aotu is our new public-facing name for the company.
To upgrade, download the new docker-compose.yml and client from the Downloads page.