We’re very excited to announce BrainFrame v0.29.0!
This release concentrates on performance and stability, but has also paved the way for some exciting features in the future. Be sure to check back for more updates!
If you’ve already installed BrainFrame, start by updating your existing OpenVINO capsules to their latest release:
for c in /var/local/brainframe/capsules/*_openvino.cap; do wget -O $c https://aotu.ai/releases/brainframe/v0.29.0/$(basename $c) ; done
Then update BrainFrame normally:
Finally, download the latest client using the download instructions here.
- Added hardware video decoding support for the new Tiger Lake Intel CPUs
- Due to stability improvments, iGPU inference support has now been enabled by default for Intel CPUs, reducing CPU usage considerably
- Decreased GPU memory usage when using hardware video decoding on Nvidia GPUs
- Fixed a segmentation fault found in the journal when running for long periods of time
- Fixed a variety of validation-related bugs related to editing zones through the REST API