Thank you for posting this on the forum. Here’s my answer from the PM.
- Logo customization. Is it possible to customize our logo on brainframe?
This is not currently a supported feature, but we have done custom logos for enterprise clients.
- With regard to integration with other systems, can the alarm information be pushed to other software platforms?
Yes absolutely! Our REST API is documented under https://aotu.ai/docs/api/ and has all of the APIs for alerts and alarms. I also recommend trying out our Python library (it is an interface for the REST API) and can be downloaded here: https://aotu.ai/docs/downloads/#python-api The python library has methods such as api.get_all_alerts(), api.get_alert_frame(alert_id), and other helpful functions (all of these functions are possible through the REST API as well).
- The picture information and the video storage before and after the alarm. Is it possible to store the video / picture before and after the alarm point?
Currently there is no video storage. What we support is called “Alert Frames”, which is a picture taken at the start of the alert. Maybe we could add support for a picture taken at the end of an alert?
- Can the display information, text（for example， “person”，“car”） and framework in the video be modified or the current format fixed? Or they are decided by capsules？
Well, the names “person” or “car” or “train” are determined by the capsule. Capsules are an open source format, so if you want to make your own capsule you can do so (source code can be found here github.com/opencv/open_vision_capsules As for what gets rendered on the screen, the client has a “Render Configuration” in the toolbar. You can decide what gets overlayed. Also, Capsules have configurable elements. Under “Global Plugin Configuration”, select “Detector Person and Vehicles” and you can choose to filter out people, vehicles, or animals.
- For “detector_people_and_vehicles_fast.cap” ，how can I change “person” to “people”,or change “car” to “汽车” ？
Unfortunately that is not currently possible without changing the source code of the capsule.